Our terms and conditions
We are an online travel intermediary and through our website we offer comparison services in relation to a number of services. Some of these products and services are offered via third party websites which are linked to via our website. Where this is the case you will be bound by the third party's terms and conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "our" and "us" means Weibotravel.com and "you" and "your" means any person who uses our website.
If you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, or have any questions regarding our relationship with you, please contact us.
- About our insurance services
We provide an independent and online Travel products search engine that has been designed to save you time and money. Not only do we strive to find you the most competitive quotes for Travel services, we also aim to provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice on which policy or product best suits your needs.
We compare car, home, hotel, Fly and others products
We will ask you some questions and produce a list of quotations based on the answers you give and provide the information you need to help decide which is the right policy or product for you. This will enable you to make your own choice about how to proceed. We don't offer advice or make recommendations.
- How are we paid?
You will not be charged for using our website. Instead, when you use our website to buy a product or service from a third party, that third party pays a commission to us click here for more details on how we are paid.
Weibotravel is registered in Italy (Company number 03605320278) and our registered address is Vai Sant Ilario 30/7-Malcontenta di Mira-30034-Venice -Italy.
We are authorised and regulated by the italian goverment and our reference number is 2013/5990. Our permitted business is advising, arranging and making arrangements with a view to transactions in general Travel .
Use of our website
i.Our website allows you to access our independent online service which compares a number of travel services.
- You are only permitted to use our website if you are a Italy resident and you are using it for personal use. Commercial use of our website is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to take steps - including legal action - against any person or company who uses our website or services for commercial use or in any other unauthorised manner. Unauthorised use includes (but is not limited to) breach of copyright, processing multiple quotes for other customers or companies, and other companies checking their prices against those presented on this website.
iii. You are not permitted to do anything that may affect the security of our website or any information or material stored within it.
- You may not operate any link to our website without our first obtaining our written permission. Any such permission may be revoked without notice and we reserve the right to require you to remove any link immediately and at any time
What are your responsibilities?
- a) You must keep your password confidential and it must not be disclosed to or shared with anyone. You are solely responsible for all use of your account on our website.
- b) Where you provide information about any other individual (e.g. a named driver) you are confirming to us that you have their authority to do so.
- c) You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
What are our responsibilities?
We are responsible to you for:
- any losses you suffer to the extent that they have been caused by errors in our price comparison technology; and
- any claim you may have against us for a personal injury or in respect of your death if caused by our negligence; and
iii. any statements made by our employees to you which are not true statements of fact and which are made by that employee with fraudulent intent; and
- any statements made by our employees to you which are misleading or untrue.
- Except in the case of (ii) or (iii) above (where our liability to you is unlimited), our liability to you will be limited to the upper level of our insurance limit which may vary from time to time.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
iii. any losses you suffer if the information you put into our website is accurate but the insurer's website has not accurately reflected that information because its system is not working correctly; or
- any losses you suffer if you misrepresent any fact which may influence the insurer's decision to accept the risk or the terms offered; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
vii. any errors in or omissions from our website; or
viii. any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We set ourselves very high standards and do our utmost to maintain these high standards in everything we do. In rare situations where you may feel those standards have not been maintained we would like you to tell us as this is the only way we will be able to improve our service.
How do you do this?
Click here to use our online contact forms or contact us in the following ways:
In Writing: Weibotravel
Via Sant Ilraio 30/7
Malcontenta di Mira-30034-Venice
Please note that our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, excluding bank holidays. Calls may be recorded for training, quality and monitoring purposes.
A summary of our internal process for dealing with complaints, which outlines how we will handle your complaint both promptly and fairly, is available on request or by clicking here.
is request by clicking here.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. This includes, but is not limited to, all trademarks, logos, business names, trading names, design rights, database rights, copyright and any other intellectual property rights.
- You may print, download or store extracts from our website provided always that:
It is used solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
You will not copy, transmit or distribute them without our prior written approval;
All copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained within the original material;
You acknowledge that all images displayed on our website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s);
No logos, trade marks or service marks displayed on our website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part;
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, logos, designs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of our website.
iii. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without notice. You should therefore check these Terms and Conditions each time you visit our website.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is subsequently considered to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable then that provision should be treated as having been deleted without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Venice and the exclusive jurisdiction of their Courts.